- Includes both AC Adapter and Power Cord.
- Provides a constant power output of watts.
- Power tip of this original PA5178E-1AC3 is fixed to ensure a solid connection with your laptop.
- This Toshiba PA5178E-1AC3 adapter meets the specifications of the original ac adapter that shipped with your unit.
- Includes one-year warranty,your best buy genuine PA5178E-1AC3 laptop power chargers.
- Toshiba PA-1650-21
- Toshiba PA-1650-22
- Toshiba PA-1650-59
- Toshiba PA-1650-60
- Toshiba PA3097U-1ACA
- Toshiba PA3396U-1ACA
- Toshiba PA3467U-1ACA
- Toshiba PA3714U-1ACA
- Toshiba PA3917U-1ACA
- Toshiba PA5178E-1AC3
- Toshiba PA5178U-1ACA
- Toshiba SADP-65KB C
This PA5178E-1AC3 AC Laptop Adapter is Compatible with:
This wholesale price AC Adapter is a great solution for those who have lost their original PA5178E-1AC3 charger, or just want to have a Toshiba PA5178E-1AC3 backup adaptor. Same performance,lower price than the original one that came with your laptop. Buy from us today and get your best buy PA5178E-1AC3 genuine laptop power adapter.Delivery
When you place orders online, we will provide you with the fast delivery.
For peace of mind,we protect your laptop ac adapters.
According to the user's purchase, we will recommend the following products, these are our best-selling power adapters.
- PA5178U-1ACA Adapter
- PA5192U-1ACA Adapter
- Toshiba PA-1900-24 Adapter
- Toshiba Satellite L650 Adapter
- Satellite L650D Adapter
- Toshiba Satellite L755 Adapter
- Toshiba Satellite M50 Adapter
- Satellite Pro L450D Adapter
- Satellite Pro U500 Adapter
- Toshiba Satellite T115 Adapter
- Toshiba Tecra L2 Adapter
- Toshiba Tecra S3 Adapter
Toshiba PA5178E-1AC3 AC Adapter Tips
- Use the charger until the laptop battery is fully charged.
- Avoid leaving a battery in your Toshiba laptop while using the PA5178E-1AC3 Adapter for a long time.
- Do not wrap the cord around the PA5178E-1AC3 AC adaptor as this can cause kinks and cable failure. Instead, loosely gather the cord and secure with velcro strap.
- Keep your Toshiba Adapter in a dry place with room temperature.
- Avoid exposing an AC adapter to prolonged periods of extreme heat or cold.