- Brand new Acer Travelmate B113-M laptop battery,never refurbished,recycled or used,premium quality.
- Offers 1 year warranty period and 30-day money back guarantee.
- Premium quality and new materials, Best price replacement Acer Travelmate B113-M battery.
- 100% compatible with your original Travelmate B113-M Acer laptop battery.
- Tailored for your Acer laptop computer.
- Meet or exceed OEM travelmate b113-m battery specifications.
- Ideal companion to your Acer notebook and is perfect for extended computer usage around your home, office or while on the road.
- Acer AK.004BT.098
- Acer AL12A31
- Acer AL12B31
- Acer AL12B32
- Acer AL12X32
This Travelmate B113-M Battery Fits Laptop Models:
- Aspire One 725
- Aspire One 756
- Aspire One AO725
- Aspire One AO756
- Aspire V5-171
- Chromebook AC710
- Travelmate B113-M
This wholesale price battery pack is a great solution for those who have lost their original Travelmate B113-M battery, or just want to have an Acer Travelmate B113-M backup battery. If your mobile device needs to be recharged more frequently, it is time to replace the battery, the design of Acer Travelmate B113-M battery meets or exceeds the OEM standard and is 100% compatible with the original device. Buy from us now and get your best buy Travelmate B113-M replacement laptop battery.Delivery
When you place orders online, we will provide you with the fast delivery.
For peace of mind,we protect your laptop batteries.
According to the user's purchase, we will recommend the following products, these are our best-selling laptop batteries.
- Acer AS07A31 Battery
- Acer AS10D31 Battery
- Acer AS11A3E Battery
- Acer Aspire 5551 Battery
- Acer Aspire 5942G Battery
- Acer Aspire 7715 Battery
- Acer Aspire 7736 Battery
- Acer Aspire 7741Z Battery
- Acer Aspire M5-581 Battery
- Acer Aspire One 725 Battery
- Acer Aspire TimelineX 3830TG Battery
- Acer TravelMate 5730 Battery
Acer Travelmate B113-M Replacement Battery Tips
- New rechargeable Acer Travelmate B113-M battery is usually in discharged condition. Therefore, you need to charge the battery before you use it. In addition, the new battery needs charge-discharge cycle two or three times.
- When using the battery, lower the screen brightness, use the standby and hibernate features, try to turn off the wireless, bluetooth and infrared port. Also avoid enabling 3D programs, games, and more, in order to reduce battery consumption.
- If your system has a removable Travelmate B113-M battery, take care not to damage the battery contacts. They connect the laptop to the battery, and if the contacts get dirty or damaged, it can reduce and disrupt the flow of power. You can clean the contacts with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol, but damaged contacts might need to be professionally repaired.
- Avoid using in very hot or cold temperatures. Extreme temperatures could affect battery's performance and even cause permanent damage. Try to charge at room temperatures