- Brand new Asus M70TL laptop battery,never refurbished,recycled or used,premium quality.
- Offers 1 year warranty period and 30-day money back guarantee.
- Premium quality and new materials, Best price replacement Asus M70TL battery.
- 100% compatible with your original M70TL Asus laptop battery.
- Tailored for your Asus laptop computer.
- Meet or exceed OEM m70tl battery specifications.
- Ideal companion to your Asus notebook and is perfect for extended computer usage around your home, office or while on the road.
- Asus A32-F70
- Asus A32-M70
- Asus A32-N70
- Asus A41-M70
- Asus A42-M70
This M70TL Battery Fits Laptop Models:
This wholesale price battery pack is a great solution for those who have lost their original M70TL battery, or just want to have an Asus M70TL backup battery. If your mobile device needs to be recharged more frequently, it is time to replace the battery, the design of Asus M70TL battery meets or exceeds the OEM standard and is 100% compatible with the original device. Buy from us now and get your best buy M70TL replacement laptop battery.Delivery
When you place orders online, we will provide you with the fast delivery.
For peace of mind,we protect your laptop batteries.
According to the user's purchase, we will recommend the following products, these are our best-selling laptop batteries.
Asus M70TL Replacement Battery Tips
- New rechargeable Asus M70TL battery is usually in discharged condition. Therefore, you need to charge the battery before you use it. In addition, the new battery needs charge-discharge cycle two or three times.
- When using the battery, lower the screen brightness, use the standby and hibernate features, try to turn off the wireless, bluetooth and infrared port. Also avoid enabling 3D programs, games, and more, in order to reduce battery consumption.
- If your system has a removable M70TL battery, take care not to damage the battery contacts. They connect the laptop to the battery, and if the contacts get dirty or damaged, it can reduce and disrupt the flow of power. You can clean the contacts with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol, but damaged contacts might need to be professionally repaired.
- Avoid using in very hot or cold temperatures. Extreme temperatures could affect battery's performance and even cause permanent damage. Try to charge at room temperatures