- Brand new Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop battery,never refurbished,recycled or used,premium quality.
- Offers 1 year warranty period and 30-day money back guarantee.
- Premium quality and new materials, Best price replacement Dell Inspiron 1525 battery.
- 100% compatible with your original Inspiron 1525 Dell laptop battery.
- Tailored for your Dell laptop computer.
- Meet or exceed OEM inspiron 1525 battery specifications.
- Ideal companion to your Dell notebook and is perfect for extended computer usage around your home, office or while on the road.
- Dell 312-0625
- Dell 312-0626
- Dell 312-0633
- Dell 312-0634
- Dell 312-0763
- Dell 312-0844
- Dell 451-10478
- Dell 451-10533
- Dell 451-10534
- Dell C601H
- Dell D608H
- Dell GP952
- Dell GW240
- Dell HP297
- Dell M911G
- Dell RN873
- Dell RU586
- Dell XR693
This Inspiron 1525 Battery Fits Laptop Models:
- Inspiron 1525
- Inspiron 1526
- Inspiron 1545
- Inspiron 1546
- Vostro 500
This wholesale price battery pack is a great solution for those who have lost their original Inspiron 1525 battery, or just want to have a Dell Inspiron 1525 backup battery. If your mobile device needs to be recharged more frequently, it is time to replace the battery, the design of Dell Inspiron 1525 battery meets or exceeds the OEM standard and is 100% compatible with the original device. Buy from us now and get your best buy Inspiron 1525 replacement laptop battery.Delivery
When you place orders online, we will provide you with the fast delivery.
For peace of mind,we protect your laptop batteries.
According to the user's purchase, we will recommend the following products, these are our best-selling laptop batteries.
Dell Inspiron 1525 Replacement Battery Tips
- New rechargeable Dell Inspiron 1525 battery is usually in discharged condition. Therefore, you need to charge the battery before you use it. In addition, the new battery needs charge-discharge cycle two or three times.
- When using the battery, lower the screen brightness, use the standby and hibernate features, try to turn off the wireless, bluetooth and infrared port. Also avoid enabling 3D programs, games, and more, in order to reduce battery consumption.
- If your system has a removable Inspiron 1525 battery, take care not to damage the battery contacts. They connect the laptop to the battery, and if the contacts get dirty or damaged, it can reduce and disrupt the flow of power. You can clean the contacts with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol, but damaged contacts might need to be professionally repaired.
- Avoid using in very hot or cold temperatures. Extreme temperatures could affect battery's performance and even cause permanent damage. Try to charge at room temperatures