- Brand new Dell Studio XPS 1340 laptop battery,never refurbished,recycled or used,premium quality.
- Offers 1 year warranty period and 30-day money back guarantee.
- Premium quality and new materials, Best price replacement Dell Studio XPS 1340 battery.
- 100% compatible with your original Studio XPS 1340 Dell laptop battery.
- Tailored for your Dell laptop computer.
- Meet or exceed OEM studio xps 1340 battery specifications.
- Ideal companion to your Dell notebook and is perfect for extended computer usage around your home, office or while on the road.
- Dell 00878C
- Dell 0P891C
- Dell 0PP17S
- Dell 0R437C
- Dell 0T555C
- Dell 0T561C
- Dell 0W004C
- Dell 312-0773
- Dell 312-0774
- Dell 878C
- Dell P891C
- Dell PP17S
- Dell R437C
- Dell T555C
- Dell T561C
- Dell W004C
This Studio XPS 1340 Battery Fits Laptop Models:
- Studio XPS 13
- Studio XPS 1340
- Studio XPS PP17S
This wholesale price battery pack is a great solution for those who have lost their original Studio XPS 1340 battery, or just want to have a Dell Studio XPS 1340 backup battery. If your mobile device needs to be recharged more frequently, it is time to replace the battery, the design of Dell Studio XPS 1340 battery meets or exceeds the OEM standard and is 100% compatible with the original device. Buy from us now and get your best buy Studio XPS 1340 replacement laptop battery.Delivery
When you place orders online, we will provide you with the fast delivery.
For peace of mind,we protect your laptop batteries.
According to the user's purchase, we will recommend the following products, these are our best-selling laptop batteries.
Dell Studio XPS 1340 Replacement Battery Tips
- New rechargeable Dell Studio XPS 1340 battery is usually in discharged condition. Therefore, you need to charge the battery before you use it. In addition, the new battery needs charge-discharge cycle two or three times.
- When using the battery, lower the screen brightness, use the standby and hibernate features, try to turn off the wireless, bluetooth and infrared port. Also avoid enabling 3D programs, games, and more, in order to reduce battery consumption.
- If your system has a removable Studio XPS 1340 battery, take care not to damage the battery contacts. They connect the laptop to the battery, and if the contacts get dirty or damaged, it can reduce and disrupt the flow of power. You can clean the contacts with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol, but damaged contacts might need to be professionally repaired.
- Avoid using in very hot or cold temperatures. Extreme temperatures could affect battery's performance and even cause permanent damage. Try to charge at room temperatures