- Brand new Dell XPS 15z laptop battery,never refurbished,recycled or used,premium quality.
- Offers 1 year warranty period and 30-day money back guarantee.
- Premium quality and new materials, Best price replacement Dell XPS 15z battery.
- 100% compatible with your original XPS 15z Dell laptop battery.
- Tailored for your Dell laptop computer.
- Meet or exceed OEM xps 15z battery specifications.
- Ideal companion to your Dell notebook and is perfect for extended computer usage around your home, office or while on the road.
- Dell 0HTR7
- Dell 0NMV5C
This XPS 15z Battery Fits Laptop Models:
- XPS 15z
- XPS L511Z
This wholesale price battery pack is a great solution for those who have lost their original XPS 15z battery, or just want to have a Dell XPS 15z backup battery. If your mobile device needs to be recharged more frequently, it is time to replace the battery, the design of Dell XPS 15z battery meets or exceeds the OEM standard and is 100% compatible with the original device. Buy from us now and get your best buy XPS 15z replacement laptop battery.Delivery
When you place orders online, we will provide you with the fast delivery.
For peace of mind,we protect your laptop batteries.
According to the user's purchase, we will recommend the following products, these are our best-selling laptop batteries.
Dell XPS 15z Replacement Battery Tips
- New rechargeable Dell XPS 15z battery is usually in discharged condition. Therefore, you need to charge the battery before you use it. In addition, the new battery needs charge-discharge cycle two or three times.
- When using the battery, lower the screen brightness, use the standby and hibernate features, try to turn off the wireless, bluetooth and infrared port. Also avoid enabling 3D programs, games, and more, in order to reduce battery consumption.
- If your system has a removable XPS 15z battery, take care not to damage the battery contacts. They connect the laptop to the battery, and if the contacts get dirty or damaged, it can reduce and disrupt the flow of power. You can clean the contacts with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol, but damaged contacts might need to be professionally repaired.
- Avoid using in very hot or cold temperatures. Extreme temperatures could affect battery's performance and even cause permanent damage. Try to charge at room temperatures