- Brand new HP 436426-351 laptop battery replacement,never refurbished,recycled or used,premium quality.
- Offers 1 year warranty period and 30-day money back guarantee.
- Premium quality and new materials, Best price replacement HP 436426-351 battery.
- 100% compatibility guarantee,can replace the original HP battery pack 436426-351.
- Tailored for your HP laptop computer.
- Meet or exceed OEM 436426-351 battery specifications.
- Ideal companion to your HP notebook and is perfect for extended computer usage around your home, office or while on the road.
- HP 436426-311
- HP 436426-351
- HP 454668-001
- HP 593592-001
- HP AH547AA
- HP BS556AA
- HP HSTNN-CB45
- HP HSTNN-OB45
- HP HSTNN-XB4X
- HP NBP6B17B1
- HP OT06XL
- HP Compaq HSTNN-XB43
- HP Compaq HSTNN-XB45
This 436426-351 Battery Fits Laptop Models:
- EliteBook 2710p
- EliteBook 2730p
- EliteBook 2740p Tablet PC
- EliteBook 2740p
- EliteBook 2740w
- EliteBook 2760p Tablet PC
- EliteBook 2760p
- Business Notebook 2710p
This wholesale price laptop battery is a great solution for those who have lost their original 436426-351 battery, or just want to have a HP 436426-351 backup battery. If your mobile device needs to be recharged more frequently, it is time to replace the battery, the design of HP 436426-351 battery meets or exceeds the OEM standard and is 100% compatible with the original device. Buy from us now and get your best buy 436426-351 replacement notebook battery.Delivery
When you place orders online, we will provide you with the fast delivery.
For peace of mind,we protect your laptop batteries.
According to the user's purchase, we will recommend the following products, these are our best-selling laptop batteries.
HP 436426-351 Replacement Battery Tips
- New rechargeable HP 436426-351 battery is usually in discharged condition. Therefore, you need to charge the battery before you use it. In addition, the new battery needs charge-discharge cycle two or three times.
- When using the battery, lower the screen brightness, use the standby and hibernate features, try to turn off the wireless, bluetooth and infrared port. Also avoid enabling 3D programs, games, and more, in order to reduce battery consumption.
- If your system has a removable 436426-351 battery, take care not to damage the battery contacts. They connect the laptop to the battery, and if the contacts get dirty or damaged, it can reduce and disrupt the flow of power. You can clean the contacts with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol, but damaged contacts might need to be professionally repaired.
- Avoid using in very hot or cold temperatures. Extreme temperatures could affect battery's performance and even cause permanent damage. Try to charge at room temperatures