- Brand new HP 458274-341 laptop battery replacement,never refurbished,recycled or used,premium quality.
- Offers 1 year warranty period and 30-day money back guarantee.
- Premium quality and new materials, Best price replacement HP 458274-341 battery.
- 100% compatibility guarantee,can replace the original HP battery pack 458274-341.
- Tailored for your HP laptop computer.
- Meet or exceed OEM 458274-341 battery specifications.
- Ideal companion to your HP notebook and is perfect for extended computer usage around your home, office or while on the road.
- HP 458274-421
- HP 484788-001
- HP 493976-001
- HP 501114-001
- HP HSTNN-LB60
- HP HSTNN-OB60
- HP HSTNN-XB60
- HP KU533AA
- HP LHP-83
- HP 458274-341
- HP 458274-361
- HP 458274-441
- HP AV08XL
- HP BS554AA
- HP HSTNN-I43C
- HP HSTNN-W46C
- HP NBP8A8282
This 458274-341 Battery Fits Laptop Models:
- EliteBook 8230w
- EliteBook 8530p
- EliteBook 8530w
- EliteBook 8540p
- EliteBook 8540w
- EliteBook 8730p
- EliteBook 8730w
- EliteBook 8740w
This wholesale price laptop battery is a great solution for those who have lost their original 458274-341 battery, or just want to have a HP 458274-341 backup battery. If your mobile device needs to be recharged more frequently, it is time to replace the battery, the design of HP 458274-341 battery meets or exceeds the OEM standard and is 100% compatible with the original device. Buy from us now and get your best buy 458274-341 replacement notebook battery.Delivery
When you place orders online, we will provide you with the fast delivery.
For peace of mind,we protect your laptop batteries.
According to the user's purchase, we will recommend the following products, these are our best-selling laptop batteries.
HP 458274-341 Replacement Battery Tips
- New rechargeable HP 458274-341 battery is usually in discharged condition. Therefore, you need to charge the battery before you use it. In addition, the new battery needs charge-discharge cycle two or three times.
- When using the battery, lower the screen brightness, use the standby and hibernate features, try to turn off the wireless, bluetooth and infrared port. Also avoid enabling 3D programs, games, and more, in order to reduce battery consumption.
- If your system has a removable 458274-341 battery, take care not to damage the battery contacts. They connect the laptop to the battery, and if the contacts get dirty or damaged, it can reduce and disrupt the flow of power. You can clean the contacts with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol, but damaged contacts might need to be professionally repaired.
- Avoid using in very hot or cold temperatures. Extreme temperatures could affect battery's performance and even cause permanent damage. Try to charge at room temperatures