- Brand new HP HSTNN-W81C laptop battery replacement,never refurbished,recycled or used,premium quality.
- Offers 1 year warranty period and 30-day money back guarantee.
- Premium quality and new materials, Best price replacement HP HSTNN-W81C battery.
- 100% compatibility guarantee,can replace the original HP battery pack HSTNN-W81C.
- Tailored for your HP laptop computer.
- Meet or exceed OEM HSTNN-W81C battery specifications.
- Ideal companion to your HP notebook and is perfect for extended computer usage around your home, office or while on the road.
- HP 628369-421
- HP 628664-001
- HP 628666-001
- HP 628668-001
- HP 628670-001
- HP 659083-001
- HP CC06
- HP CC06X
- HP CC06XL
- HP HSTNN-F08C
- HP HSTNN-I90C
- HP HSTNN-LB2F
- HP HSTNN-LB2H
- HP HSTNN-W81C
- HP QK642AA
This HSTNN-W81C Battery Fits Laptop Models:
- EliteBook 8460p
- EliteBook 8460w
- EliteBook 8470p
- EliteBook 8470w
- EliteBook 8560p
- EliteBook 8570p
- EliteBook 8570w
- ProBook 6360b
- ProBook 6460b
- ProBook 6465b
- ProBook 6470b
- ProBook 6475b
- ProBook 6560b
- ProBook 6565b
- ProBook 6570b
This wholesale price laptop battery is a great solution for those who have lost their original HSTNN-W81C battery, or just want to have a HP HSTNN-W81C backup battery. If your mobile device needs to be recharged more frequently, it is time to replace the battery, the design of HP HSTNN-W81C battery meets or exceeds the OEM standard and is 100% compatible with the original device. Buy from us now and get your best buy HSTNN-W81C replacement notebook battery.Delivery
When you place orders online, we will provide you with the fast delivery.
For peace of mind,we protect your laptop batteries.
According to the user's purchase, we will recommend the following products, these are our best-selling laptop batteries.
HP HSTNN-W81C Replacement Battery Tips
- New rechargeable HP HSTNN-W81C battery is usually in discharged condition. Therefore, you need to charge the battery before you use it. In addition, the new battery needs charge-discharge cycle two or three times.
- When using the battery, lower the screen brightness, use the standby and hibernate features, try to turn off the wireless, bluetooth and infrared port. Also avoid enabling 3D programs, games, and more, in order to reduce battery consumption.
- If your system has a removable HSTNN-W81C battery, take care not to damage the battery contacts. They connect the laptop to the battery, and if the contacts get dirty or damaged, it can reduce and disrupt the flow of power. You can clean the contacts with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol, but damaged contacts might need to be professionally repaired.
- Avoid using in very hot or cold temperatures. Extreme temperatures could affect battery's performance and even cause permanent damage. Try to charge at room temperatures