- Brand new Sony VGP-BPS35A laptop battery replacement,never refurbished,recycled or used,premium quality.
- Offers 1 year warranty period and 30-day money back guarantee.
- Premium quality and new materials, Best price replacement Sony VGP-BPS35A battery.
- 100% compatibility guarantee,can replace the original Sony battery pack VGP-BPS35A.
- Tailored for your Sony laptop computer.
- Meet or exceed OEM VGP-BPS35A battery specifications.
- Ideal companion to your Sony notebook and is perfect for extended computer usage around your home, office or while on the road.
- Sony VGP-BPS35
- Sony VGP-BPS35A
This VGP-BPS35A Battery Fits Laptop Models:
- Vaio FIT 14E
- Vaio FIT 15E
- Vaio SVF14215SC
- Vaio SVF1421E2E
- Vaio SVF1421L1E
- Vaio SVF15216SC
- Vaio SVF15217SC
- Vaio SVF15218SC
- Vaio SVF1521A2E
This wholesale price laptop battery is a great solution for those who have lost their original VGP-BPS35A battery, or just want to have a Sony VGP-BPS35A backup battery. If your mobile device needs to be recharged more frequently, it is time to replace the battery, the design of Sony VGP-BPS35A battery meets or exceeds the OEM standard and is 100% compatible with the original device. Buy from us now and get your best buy VGP-BPS35A replacement notebook battery.Delivery
When you place orders online, we will provide you with the fast delivery.
For peace of mind,we protect your laptop batteries.
According to the user's purchase, we will recommend the following products, these are our best-selling laptop batteries.
- Sony VGP-BPS13A/B Battery
- Sony VGP-BPS20/B Battery
- Sony VGP-BPS21A Battery
- Sony VGP-BPS26A Battery
- Sony VGP-BPS27 Battery
- Sony VGP-BPSE38 Battery
- Sony Vaio Pro 13 Battery
- Sony Vaio VPCSB3L9E Battery
- Sony Vaio VPCSE1V9E Battery
- Sony Vaio VPCZ227GW Battery
- Sony Vaio VPCSB1Z9E/B Battery
- Sony Vaio SVS13A1S9E Battery
Sony VGP-BPS35A Replacement Battery Tips
- New rechargeable Sony VGP-BPS35A battery is usually in discharged condition. Therefore, you need to charge the battery before you use it. In addition, the new battery needs charge-discharge cycle two or three times.
- When using the battery, lower the screen brightness, use the standby and hibernate features, try to turn off the wireless, bluetooth and infrared port. Also avoid enabling 3D programs, games, and more, in order to reduce battery consumption.
- If your system has a removable VGP-BPS35A battery, take care not to damage the battery contacts. They connect the laptop to the battery, and if the contacts get dirty or damaged, it can reduce and disrupt the flow of power. You can clean the contacts with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol, but damaged contacts might need to be professionally repaired.
- Avoid using in very hot or cold temperatures. Extreme temperatures could affect battery's performance and even cause permanent damage. Try to charge at room temperatures