- Recharge the battery, whether the PC is on or off, when plugged in an electrical outlet.
- Meets the specifications of the OEM precision m4800 laptop charger that ships with your PC.
- Protect your system from surges with the built-in surge protector.
- 100% compatibility guarantee,can replace the original Dell precision m4800 AC adaptor.
- Includes a one year quality warranty and 30-day money back guarantee,your best buy precision m4800 ac laptop adapters.
- Dell 074X5J
- Dell 0DWG4P
- Dell 0JVF3V
- Dell 331-1465
- Dell 331-7957
- Dell 74X5J
- Dell A-0180ADU00-201
- Dell ADP-180MB B
- Dell DA180PM111
- Dell DWG4P
- Dell FA180PM111
- Dell JVF3V
- Dell TW1P0
This Precision M4800 AC Laptop Adapter is Compatible with:
This wholesale price AC Adapter is a great solution for those who have lost their original Precision M4800 charger, or just want to have a Dell Precision M4800 backup adaptor. Same performance,lower price than the original one that came with your laptop. Buy from us today and get your best buy Precision M4800 replacement laptop power adapter.Delivery
When you place orders online, we will provide you with the fast delivery.
For peace of mind,we protect your laptop ac adapters.
According to the user's purchase, we will recommend the following products, these are our best-selling power adapters.
- Dell ADP-330AB B Adapter
- Dell FA180PM111 Adapter
- Dell HA65NS5-00 Adapter
- Dell PA-9E Adapter
- Dell TW1P0 Adapter
- Dell Inspiron 14z Adapter
- Dell Latitude 10 ST2e Adapter
- Dell Precision M6700 Adapter
- Dell Studio 15 (1535) Adapter
- Dell Vostro V131 Adapter
- Dell XPS 15 (L501X) Adapter
- Dell XPS 17 (L702X) Adapter
Dell Precision M4800 AC Adapter Tips
- Please make sure the DC OUTPUT of your AC adapter is within 16V-20V. You can find the dc voltage on back of your laptop or the original dell laptop ac adapter that comes with your device.
- Avoid leaving a battery in a laptop while using the Precision M4800 laptop adapter for long periods of time
- Make sure polarity on the new adapter's plug must be the same as on the original OEM one.
- Your Precision M4800 laptop power supply may not power your laptop due to a loose connector. Make sure all connectors are inserted correctly.
- Keep water away from the adapter. Keep the Dell Precision M4800 laptop adapters cool. Avoid exposing an AC adapter to prolonged periods of extreme heat or cold.