- Recharge the battery, whether the PC is on or off, when plugged in an electrical outlet.
- Meets the specifications of the OEM elitebook 8740w laptop charger that ships with your PC.
- Protect your system from surges with the built-in surge protector.
- 100% compatibility guarantee,can replace the original HP elitebook 8740w AC adaptor.
- Includes a one year quality warranty and 30-day money back guarantee,your best buy elitebook 8740w ac laptop adapters.
- HP 580400-002
- HP 583185-001
- HP 608431-001
- HP 608431-002
- HP 609945-001
- HP 611701-800
- HP 613158-001
- HP 644658-002
- HP 644698-002
- HP 645154-001
- HP A200A00AL-HW01
- HP A200A054L
- HP A200A05AL
- HP ADP-200CB B
- HP ADP-200CB BA
- HP ADP-200CB
- HP HSTNN-CA16
- HP HSTNN-CA16-R1
- HP HSTNN-CA24
- HP HSTNN-DA16
- HP HSTNN-DA16-R1
- HP HSTNN-DA24
This EliteBook 8740w AC Laptop Adapter is Compatible with:
This wholesale price AC Adapter is a great solution for those who have lost their original EliteBook 8740w charger, or just want to have a HP EliteBook 8740w backup adaptor. Same performance,lower price than the original one that came with your laptop. Buy from us today and get your best buy EliteBook 8740w replacement laptop power adapter.Delivery
When you place orders online, we will provide you with the fast delivery.
For peace of mind,we protect your laptop ac adapters.
According to the user's purchase, we will recommend the following products, these are our best-selling power adapters.
HP EliteBook 8740w AC Adapter Tips
- Please make sure the DC OUTPUT of your AC adapter is within 16V-20V. You can find the dc voltage on back of your laptop or the original hp laptop ac adapter that comes with your device.
- Avoid leaving a battery in a laptop while using the EliteBook 8740w laptop adapter for long periods of time
- Make sure polarity on the new adapter's plug must be the same as on the original OEM one.
- Your EliteBook 8740w laptop power supply may not power your laptop due to a loose connector. Make sure all connectors are inserted correctly.
- Keep water away from the adapter. Keep the HP EliteBook 8740w laptop adapters cool. Avoid exposing an AC adapter to prolonged periods of extreme heat or cold.