- Recharge the battery, whether the PC is on or off, when plugged in an electrical outlet.
- Meets the specifications of the OEM thinkpad x1 carbon laptop charger that ships with your PC.
- Protect your system from surges with the built-in surge protector.
- 100% compatibility guarantee,can replace the original Lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon AC adaptor.
- Includes a one year quality warranty and 30-day money back guarantee,your best buy thinkpad x1 carbon ac laptop adapters.
This ThinkPad X1 Carbon AC Laptop Adapter is Compatible with:
This wholesale price AC Adapter is a great solution for those who have lost their original ThinkPad X1 Carbon charger, or just want to have a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon backup adaptor. Same performance,lower price than the original one that came with your laptop. Buy from us today and get your best buy ThinkPad X1 Carbon replacement laptop power adapter.Delivery
When you place orders online, we will provide you with the fast delivery.
For peace of mind,we protect your laptop ac adapters.
According to the user's purchase, we will recommend the following products, these are our best-selling power adapters.
- Lenovo ADLX45NCC3A Adapter
- Lenovo ADLX65NDC3A Adapter
- Lenovo ADLX65SLC2A Adapter
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 14 Adapter
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15D Adapter
- Lenovo G500s Adapter
- Lenovo IdeaPad U330 Touch Adapter
- Lenovo IdeaPad U430p Adapter
- Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 Adapter
- Lenovo ThinkPad L540 Adapter
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Helix Adapter
- Lenovo ThinkPad X230s Adapter
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon AC Adapter Tips
- Please make sure the DC OUTPUT of your AC adapter is within 16V-20V. You can find the dc voltage on back of your laptop or the original lenovo laptop ac adapter that comes with your device.
- Avoid leaving a battery in a laptop while using the ThinkPad X1 Carbon laptop adapter for long periods of time
- Make sure polarity on the new adapter's plug must be the same as on the original OEM one.
- Your ThinkPad X1 Carbon laptop power supply may not power your laptop due to a loose connector. Make sure all connectors are inserted correctly.
- Keep water away from the adapter. Keep the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon laptop adapters cool. Avoid exposing an AC adapter to prolonged periods of extreme heat or cold.