This high capacity Latitude E6500 laptop battery pack is a rechargeable, Lithium-Ion battery which is fully compatible with Dell Latitude E6500 laptop.This original Dell battery pack can act as a spare Latitude E6500 battery.
- Premium quality cells, top quality guarantee for Latitude E6500 battery!
- A brand new Dell Latitude E6500 battery,never refurbished,recycled or used.
- 100% OEM compatibility; Tested to work with Latitude E6500 laptop(notebook).
- Includes one year quality warranty and 30-day money back guarantee,best price Latitude E6500 battery.
Why Buy a Genuine(Original) Dell Latitude E6500 Battery?
- Dell Original Enhancements, Better Performance than Non-Genuine Latitude E6500 Battery Pack;
- Buy Genuine Dell laptop battery pack to ensure safety;
- An original Dell Latitude E6500 battery has longer battery life than the one that a replacement battery(non-genuine battery)has.
- Dell FU268
- Dell FU272
- Dell FU274
- Dell KY265
* not all parts are listed
This Latitude E6500 Battery Fits Laptop Models:
* not all models are listed
This wholesale price battery pack is a great solution for those who have lost their original Latitude E6500 battery, or just want to have a new Dell Latitude E6500 backup battery. If your mobile device needs to be recharged more frequently, it is time to replace the battery. Buy from us now and get your best buy Latitude E6500 genuine laptop battery.Delivery
When you place orders online, we will provide you with the fast delivery.
For peace of mind,we protect your laptop batteries.
According to the user's purchase, we will recommend the following products, these are our best-selling laptop batteries.
Dell Latitude E6500 Battery Tips
- Use laptop's power management features to set targets for when the machine will slip into sleep mode(say,after 2 minutes of inactivity) and set the notebook to hibernate when you close the lip.This will help you save Latitude E6500 battery power during the business trip or vacation.
- Turn down the brightness of the LCD panel or use function key (Fn), and the corresponding key to lower the resolution on your screen as low as you can.
- When you aren't using the Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and IR devices,just turn them off.It's crucial when you're on Latitude E6500 battery power,especially when your aren't close to a power source.
- MS-Word's and Excel's autosave functions are great but because they keep saving regular intervals, they work your hard driver harder than it may have to.Disabling the autosave feature from these applications will help you save power and prolong the Dell Latitude E6500 battery life.