This high capacity EliteBook 840 G1 laptop battery pack is a rechargeable, Lithium-Ion battery which is fully compatible with HP EliteBook 840 G1 laptop.This original HP battery pack can act as a spare EliteBook 840 G1 battery.
- Premium quality cells, top quality guarantee for EliteBook 840 G1 battery!
- A brand new HP EliteBook 840 G1 battery,never refurbished,recycled or used.
- 100% OEM compatibility; Tested to work with EliteBook 840 G1 laptop(notebook).
- Includes one year quality warranty and 30-day money back guarantee,best price EliteBook 840 G1 battery.
Why Buy a Genuine(Original) HP EliteBook 840 G1 Battery?
- HP Original Enhancements, Better Performance than Non-Genuine EliteBook 840 G1 Battery Pack;
- Buy Genuine HP laptop battery pack to ensure safety;
- An original HP EliteBook 840 G1 battery has longer battery life than the one that a replacement battery(non-genuine battery)has.
- HP 717376-001
- HP CM03050XL
- HP HSTNN-DB4Q
- HP HSTNN-IB4R
* not all parts are listed
This EliteBook 840 G1 Battery Fits Laptop Models:
* not all models are listed
This wholesale price battery pack is a great solution for those who have lost their original EliteBook 840 G1 battery, or just want to have a new HP EliteBook 840 G1 backup battery. If your mobile device needs to be recharged more frequently, it is time to replace the battery. Buy from us now and get your best buy EliteBook 840 G1 genuine laptop battery.Delivery
When you place orders online, we will provide you with the fast delivery.
For peace of mind,we protect your laptop batteries.
According to the user's purchase, we will recommend the following products, these are our best-selling laptop batteries.
HP EliteBook 840 G1 Battery Tips
- Use laptop's power management features to set targets for when the machine will slip into sleep mode(say,after 2 minutes of inactivity) and set the notebook to hibernate when you close the lip.This will help you save EliteBook 840 G1 battery power during the business trip or vacation.
- Turn down the brightness of the LCD panel or use function key (Fn), and the corresponding key to lower the resolution on your screen as low as you can.
- When you aren't using the Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and IR devices,just turn them off.It's crucial when you're on EliteBook 840 G1 battery power,especially when your aren't close to a power source.
- MS-Word's and Excel's autosave functions are great but because they keep saving regular intervals, they work your hard driver harder than it may have to.Disabling the autosave feature from these applications will help you save power and prolong the HP EliteBook 840 G1 battery life.