This high capacity ThinkPad T410i laptop battery pack is a rechargeable, Lithium-Ion battery which is fully compatible with Lenovo ThinkPad T410i laptop.This original Lenovo battery pack can act as a spare ThinkPad T410i battery.
- Premium quality cells, top quality guarantee for ThinkPad T410i battery!
- A brand new Lenovo ThinkPad T410i battery,never refurbished,recycled or used.
- 100% OEM compatibility; Tested to work with ThinkPad T410i laptop(notebook).
- Includes one year quality warranty and 30-day money back guarantee,best price ThinkPad T410i battery.
Why Buy a Genuine(Original) Lenovo ThinkPad T410i Battery?
- Lenovo Original Enhancements, Better Performance than Non-Genuine ThinkPad T410i Battery Pack;
- Buy Genuine Lenovo laptop battery pack to ensure safety;
- An original Lenovo ThinkPad T410i battery has longer battery life than the one that a replacement battery(non-genuine battery)has.
- Lenovo 0A36302
- Lenovo 0A36303
* not all parts are listed
This ThinkPad T410i Battery Fits Laptop Models:
* not all models are listed
This wholesale price battery pack is a great solution for those who have lost their original ThinkPad T410i battery, or just want to have a new Lenovo ThinkPad T410i backup battery. If your mobile device needs to be recharged more frequently, it is time to replace the battery. Buy from us now and get your best buy ThinkPad T410i genuine laptop battery.Delivery
When you place orders online, we will provide you with the fast delivery.
For peace of mind,we protect your laptop batteries.
According to the user's purchase, we will recommend the following products, these are our best-selling laptop batteries.
- Lenovo 45N1057 Battery
- Lenovo L11L6Y01 Battery
- Lenovo L11S6Y01 Battery
- Lenovo L14M2P21 Battery
- Lenovo L14S4P72 Battery
- Lenovo IdeaPad G580 Battery
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y480 Battery
- Lenovo S41-70 Battery
- Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 Battery
- Lenovo ThinkPad SL510 Battery
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 3 Battery
- Yoga 3 14 inch 80JHS00100 Battery
Lenovo ThinkPad T410i Battery Tips
- Use laptop's power management features to set targets for when the machine will slip into sleep mode(say,after 2 minutes of inactivity) and set the notebook to hibernate when you close the lip.This will help you save ThinkPad T410i battery power during the business trip or vacation.
- Turn down the brightness of the LCD panel or use function key (Fn), and the corresponding key to lower the resolution on your screen as low as you can.
- When you aren't using the Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and IR devices,just turn them off.It's crucial when you're on ThinkPad T410i battery power,especially when your aren't close to a power source.
- MS-Word's and Excel's autosave functions are great but because they keep saving regular intervals, they work your hard driver harder than it may have to.Disabling the autosave feature from these applications will help you save power and prolong the Lenovo ThinkPad T410i battery life.