D90 Multi-Power Battery Pack - Nikon DSLR Power Handle MB-D80
Thanks to its ergonomic design and extra set of controls, including a shutter button, main dial, and multi-controller, this D90 battery grip lets you enjoy better vertical control. With room for extra batteries and using more than one EN-EL3e battery, the Nikon D90 handle grip allows you to shoot longer without stopping to charge.
Nikon D90 Handle Grip Maintenance Tips
* If you plan not to use your digital camera for a long time, remove the power grip from your Nikon DSLR and store it in a cool, dry place.
* The ideal storage temperature should be 15°C. Frost and environments above 35°C may be harmful to the device.
* Important: Keep the D90 power handle out of direct sunlight.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Viewed
Canon BG-E11 Battery Grip Best Price£228.95
Fujifilm X-T3 Multifunction Grip in UK£258.95
Low Price Leica HG-SCL4 Grip for SL(TYP 601)£792.95
Nikon MB-D17 Multi-Power Battery Pack Best Buy£275.95
Cheap Olympus HLD-9 DSLR Battery Grip for E-M1 Mark III£222.95
Genuin Panasonic Power Handle DMW-BGG9 at Discounted Price£238.95
Pentax D-BG6 Handle Grip for Sale in UK£174.95
Sony VG-C4EM Vertical Battery Grip for Alpha 7R IV£320.95
Reasons for Buying a Nikon D90 Handle Grip
- The power grip enhances the handling of your D90 when shooting vertically.
- Extend your shooting time when travelling or shooting on location.
- It works in both landscape and portrait orientation for intuitive control of your camera.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © 2023 atlaptopbattery.co.uk - All Rights Reserved.