- You are here:
Policy of Atlaptopbattery.co.uk
Shipping Policy1. What Shipping Methods do you offer? We offer there basic methods of delivery, United Parcel Service(UPS),DHL and/or Hongkong post Air Mail,we will use one of these shipping methods to ship our products,it depends on which service has a shorter delivery time.If you prefer a special shipping method to the these methods,you need to inform us when you place an order. 2. How much will it cost to ship my order? The Handling Charges are included in the Shipping Rates and the shipping cost will be:
- - £6.29 (Countries Except Denmark, Germany and Italy)
- - £13.98 (Denmark, Germany and Italy)
- 1. We warrant our products for one year under normal, non-commercial use. Defective products may be replaced if returned within 1 year from the date of purchase. If products do not work properly, please contact us immediately to resolve your problem. Do not return them directly to us without getting a Return Merchandise Authorization(RMA) number. It may make us difficult to find your transaction record so as to delay exchange or refund process.
- 2. Defective products must be returned within 30 days from the RMA issuing date. Otherwise no replacement or refund will be made.
- 3. If the products are over the warranty period or misused, it will be void to get a replacement or refund.
- 4. This warranty does not extend to devices, such as computers, that are powered by our battery packs. We shall not be held responsible for the improper use of our product(s).
- 5. The original shipping, handling and return postage will not be refunded.
- 6. Should you change your mind after purchase, please contact us immediately We will cancel your order as your request. However, if your order has been shipped out, you will be responsible for all the shipping cost(including the original shipping, handling and return postage), and 10% restocking fee will be charged. To return the product(s), you can refuse to accept the product(s) or contact our customer service department for a Return Merchandise Authorization(RMA).
- 7. We try our best to make you get desired products as soon as possible. In case you receive wrong products due to our shipping mistake, please contact our customer service department for exchange or refund. We will make exchange or refund arrangement after receiving the return products.
- 8. Prior to returning our products, email us for a RMA and complete the instructions on how to ship the product(s) back to us.
Return Policy FAQs1. Can I return or exchange an item? Yes. Please review our Return Policy above to find out about returns and exchanges. 2. Can I return any product for any reason and receive a full refund? No, we can't refund shipping and handling cost unless we shipped wrong item(s).
Warranty PolicyAll warranty replacements for original customers are provided by Atlaptopbattery.co.uk. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges to the warranty location. This warranty does not cover any loss of business, profits, or other consequential damage, either real or perceived, that may have resulted from any malfunction of the product. Damages caused by floods, lightning strikes, earthquakes, any other acts of God, mishandling, dropping, or infestation are not covered by this warranty. This warranty is void if Atlaptopbattery.co.uk determines that the product has been damaged due to insufficient packaging during any return shipment. Atlaptopbattery.co.uk reserves the right to determine whether alterations have been made, or damages caused, by such facts that would serve to void the terms of this warranty.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © 2020 atlaptopbattery.co.uk - All Rights Reserved.