- Brand new Lenovo L12S4A01 laptop battery replacement,never refurbished,recycled or used,premium quality.
- Offers 1 year warranty period and 30-day money back guarantee.
- Premium quality and new materials, Best price replacement Lenovo L12S4A01 battery.
- 100% compatibility guarantee,can replace the original Lenovo battery pack L12S4A01.
- Tailored for your Lenovo laptop computer.
- Meet or exceed OEM L12S4A01 battery specifications.
- Ideal companion to your Lenovo notebook and is perfect for extended computer usage around your home, office or while on the road.
- Lenovo L12L4A01
- Lenovo L12L4K51
- Lenovo L12M4A01
- Lenovo L12M4E51
- Lenovo L12M4K51
- Lenovo L12S4A01
- Lenovo L12S4E51
- Lenovo L12S4F01
- Lenovo L12S4K51
This L12S4A01 Battery Fits Laptop Models:
- IdeaPad Flex 14
- IdeaPad Flex 14M
- IdeaPad Flex 15
- IdeaPad Flex 15M
- IdeaPad S500 Touch
- IdeaPad S500
This wholesale price laptop battery is a great solution for those who have lost their original L12S4A01 battery, or just want to have a Lenovo L12S4A01 backup battery. If your mobile device needs to be recharged more frequently, it is time to replace the battery, the design of Lenovo L12S4A01 battery meets or exceeds the OEM standard and is 100% compatible with the original device. Buy from us now and get your best buy L12S4A01 replacement notebook battery.Delivery
When you place orders online, we will provide you with the fast delivery.
For peace of mind,we protect your laptop batteries.
According to the user's purchase, we will recommend the following products, these are our best-selling laptop batteries.
- Lenovo 42T4235 Battery
- Lenovo 57Y6442 Battery
- Lenovo L09M6Y14 Battery
- Lenovo L10S6Y01 Battery
- Lenovo L12M4A01 Battery
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 14 Battery
- Lenovo IdeaPad G480 Battery
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y450 Battery
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y460 Battery
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y480 Battery
- Lenovo ThinkPad T410 Battery
- Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Battery
Lenovo L12S4A01 Replacement Battery Tips
- New rechargeable Lenovo L12S4A01 battery is usually in discharged condition. Therefore, you need to charge the battery before you use it. In addition, the new battery needs charge-discharge cycle two or three times.
- When using the battery, lower the screen brightness, use the standby and hibernate features, try to turn off the wireless, bluetooth and infrared port. Also avoid enabling 3D programs, games, and more, in order to reduce battery consumption.
- If your system has a removable L12S4A01 battery, take care not to damage the battery contacts. They connect the laptop to the battery, and if the contacts get dirty or damaged, it can reduce and disrupt the flow of power. You can clean the contacts with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol, but damaged contacts might need to be professionally repaired.
- Avoid using in very hot or cold temperatures. Extreme temperatures could affect battery's performance and even cause permanent damage. Try to charge at room temperatures