- Brand new Lenovo ThinkPad X120e laptop battery,never refurbished,recycled or used,premium quality.
- Offers 1 year warranty period and 30-day money back guarantee.
- Premium quality and new materials, Best price replacement Lenovo ThinkPad X120e battery.
- 100% compatible with your original ThinkPad X120e Lenovo laptop battery.
- Tailored for your Lenovo laptop computer.
- Meet or exceed OEM thinkpad x120e battery specifications.
- Ideal companion to your Lenovo notebook and is perfect for extended computer usage around your home, office or while on the road.
- Lenovo 57Y4558
- Lenovo 57Y4559
- Lenovo ASM 42T4784
- Lenovo ASM 42T4786
- Lenovo ASM 42T4788
- Lenovo FRU 42T4781
- Lenovo FRU 42T4783
- Lenovo FRU 42T4785
- Lenovo FRU 42T4787
- Lenovo FRU 42T4789
This ThinkPad X120e Battery Fits Laptop Models:
- ThinkPad Edge 11
- ThinkPad Edge E10
- ThinkPad X100e
- ThinkPad X120e
This wholesale price battery pack is a great solution for those who have lost their original ThinkPad X120e battery, or just want to have a Lenovo ThinkPad X120e backup battery. If your mobile device needs to be recharged more frequently, it is time to replace the battery, the design of Lenovo ThinkPad X120e battery meets or exceeds the OEM standard and is 100% compatible with the original device. Buy from us now and get your best buy ThinkPad X120e replacement laptop battery.Delivery
When you place orders online, we will provide you with the fast delivery.
For peace of mind,we protect your laptop batteries.
According to the user's purchase, we will recommend the following products, these are our best-selling laptop batteries.
- Lenovo 42T4235 Battery
- Lenovo 57Y6442 Battery
- Lenovo L09M6Y14 Battery
- Lenovo L10S6Y01 Battery
- Lenovo L12M4A01 Battery
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 14 Battery
- Lenovo IdeaPad G480 Battery
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y450 Battery
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y460 Battery
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y480 Battery
- Lenovo ThinkPad T410 Battery
- Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Battery
Lenovo ThinkPad X120e Replacement Battery Tips
- New rechargeable Lenovo ThinkPad X120e battery is usually in discharged condition. Therefore, you need to charge the battery before you use it. In addition, the new battery needs charge-discharge cycle two or three times.
- When using the battery, lower the screen brightness, use the standby and hibernate features, try to turn off the wireless, bluetooth and infrared port. Also avoid enabling 3D programs, games, and more, in order to reduce battery consumption.
- If your system has a removable ThinkPad X120e battery, take care not to damage the battery contacts. They connect the laptop to the battery, and if the contacts get dirty or damaged, it can reduce and disrupt the flow of power. You can clean the contacts with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol, but damaged contacts might need to be professionally repaired.
- Avoid using in very hot or cold temperatures. Extreme temperatures could affect battery's performance and even cause permanent damage. Try to charge at room temperatures